Monday, October 18, 2010

interview process task 2

  • What questions still remain? The number one question that remains is.... How did I do on my paper?

  • How did it go? I thought it went pretty well; My mom and I used e-mail and the phone in the beginning. I e-mailed her the questions and had her answer them for me. I read over her answers and then called her to ask for additional information.

  • Where did you conduct it? For the final interview, we sat down at the kitchen table and went over all the questions.

  • What did you learn? I like the writing process.

  • How do you intend to transition to the writing process? I sat down and wrote a very rough draft and then I went to the computer.

  • What concerns do you have? I feel I could have asked a lot more questions. However, for the first attempt at this type of work, I feel pretty good about it.

  • How do you expect to overcome this? When you practice something, you have no choice but to improve.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment